Are you interested in Pre-Kindergarten at MELA?
Minnesota Excellence in Learning Academy Pre-Kindergarten program builds on a child’s natural curiosity. Learning is explored through play, inquiry, wonder, and friendship. A child’s own questions are invitations to extend their learning and explore a topic deeply in a way that they learn best.
A well-designed environment invites children to learn about themselves, others, and the world around them. Teachers design learning opportunities and experiences to meet the unique social, emotional, cognitive and physical development needs while embedded key academic skills. A strong-sense of self is developed through building community and nurturing peer-to-peer and child-teacher relationships.
- Play-based, personalized learning
- Full day: 7:30AM to 2:30PM five days per week
- Space is Limited
- Small teacher to child ratio of 1:10
- Priority given to siblings of current MELA students
- Children must be 4 years of age by September 1st, 2018
- Tuition based: $225 per week.
- Child Care Assistance pending approval
- Before and after school care available (extended day)